Malta is an exceptional venue for this event with its thriving, modern financial services sector combined with 7000 years of history and beautiful Mediterranean scenery. This is the first time FERMA has organised an event in Malta, and the support and enthusiasm of our friends in the very active Maltese risk management association MARM have made it possible.
The 2016 FERMA Seminar will bring together risk management and insurance professionals from across Europe to discuss the latest developments in risk management and the insurance market. The event is dedicated to risk and insurance managers with our themes: education, communication and leadership.
The one and a half day programme will feature:
- the announcement of the results of the 2016 FERMA European Risk and Insurance Survey, the most representative report of the views of risk and insurance managers across Europe;
- high level speakers from government, industry and the financial sector;
- Sessions on topical issues raised by National Associations (*)
- Risk Managers only round table discussion with a specific parallel session for all other participants
- Welcome reception in an exclusive venue
Click here for more info: http://www.ferma.eu/ferma-seminar-2016/
(*) BELRIM organises an interactive workshop on Cyber Security Risk with simulation of a cyber attack on 04/10/2016 at 3:30 pm