FERMA Risk Management Benchmarking Survey
On 22 April 2014, the FERMA Risk Management Benchmarking Survey 2014 was launched. We invite all our risk management members to take the time to complete this survey.
The objectives of the survey are:
- Ø Benchmark the risk management practices in Europe
- Ø Provide a tangible basis for reporting to senior management
- Ø Track trends over time
- Ø Set up a tool to serve as basis of current relevant knowledge.
- Ø To be the referenced survey developed by risk managers for risk managers in Europe
- Ø Reinforce the understanding the positioning of the risk and insurance management role
- Ø Support the development of the risk and insurance management function
- Ø Identify the main priorities at FERMA to support members and risk and insurance management function
- Ø Compare and position their organization’s insurance program against a peer group to support and improve decision making
The benefits of the survey are:
- Ø Results will be an internal tool for Risk Managers to convey ideas and/or to promote actions. It provides members with a clear view on risk and insurance management not only in their own country, but also to benchmark themselves against other countries.
- Ø At Seminar in Brussels (20 & 21 October 2014): presentation of the results and discussion with peers
- Ø The first European Risk and Insurance report will be issued to all participants