The address was not specified
About this event
To better understand the changing role and activities of Belgian risk managers in the ‘new normal’, and to identify their priorities, BELRIM and PwC launched the Belgian Risk Management Survey – a unique survey on the risk profession in Belgium. The survey contains questions that are designed to understand how organisations have developed and implemented risk management frameworks and processes, and it assesses the impact of COVID-19 on risk management.
We would like to invite you to take part in the survey.
By doing so, you will have the chance to join our closed BELRIM-PwC exchange event on January 21st, from 16h30 till 18h00.
During this 1-hour event we will discuss and exchange ideas on hot topics related to the survey.
- How is the topic of risk management perceived in your organisation? And are there any changes due to COVID-19?
- Is there a need for more integrated risk management – how to work together with other risk functions?
- Is there a need for Strategic risk management – including assessment of business continuity risks and organizational capabilities?
- What are the ‘new’ risks on the horizon?
What’s in it for you?
Participating in the Belgian Risk Management Survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
By doing so, you will:
- be able to join the closed BELRIM-PwC exchange event on January 21st. Discuss and exchange some ideas with your peers and other risk professionals on hot topics.
- receive a free report with consolidated key findings and recommendations.
- have the opportunity for a free (not mandatory) meeting with risk management experts from PwC Belgium to discuss your responses and to gain insights to help you rethink your risk management activities for the ‘new normal’.
- have a chance to be invited to one of our ‘Risky Business’ podcast episodes, moderated by PwC Belgium and BELRIM. The podcasts will be made available to the broader public and you will have the chance to share your insights on some key topics and trends.