Exchange – Project Risk Management
This event already took place. You cannot register for a past event.
Belrim Exchange – Project Risk Management – April 19, 2018
Corporate strategies and business benefits are mostly realized through projects. Managing risks in projects is therefore a critical success factor for all leading companies.
Belrim decided to devote its April’s Exchange to Project Risk Management.
This event is meant to be a real “exchange” for its member companies and their (Project) Risk Managers and Project Managers.
“Introduction Project Management Institute”, by Frank Turley, Director of Professional Development, PMI Belgium
“New trends in Project Risk Management”, by Erik Leung (Project Management Institute – Chapter Belgium).
“BELRIM – 2018 Barometer of Project Risk”: key lessons learned, by Marc Doorenbos (Pro Temporis)
Three simultaneous workshops, facilitated by experienced Risk Managers, to exchange ideas and experiences about Project Risk Management key questions:
- Workshop 1: how do contracts and insurance policies respond to project risks, in the building and engineering sectors? (facilitation by Nathalie Vandenbroucke – BAM) – NL
- Workshop 2: How to manage concurrent influencing factors (local, human, social, political, legal, technology, environmental, dependencies with other projects, governance, etc.) in a project? (facilitation by Yves Brants – NRB and Marc Doorenbos (Pro Temporis)) – FR
- Workshop 3: how to define objectives and to mitigate the related risks for both a contractor and its customer, in function of the contract type (e. LSTK/EPC, EPCM)? (facilitation by Gil Dehogne – Yara and Erik Leung – PMI) – ENG
- Participate in the online survey “BELRIM – 2018 Barometer of Project Risk”, available from 23 March to 13 April.
- CHOOSE the workshop you wish to attend and REGISTER for the April 19 Exchange
- VENUE: Kasteel van Huizingen – Torleylaan 100 – Huizingen
- TIMING: 13h40 – 17h30