CRE – CLAIMS MANAGEMENT – THE PURSUIT OF CERTAINTY
This event already took place. You cannot register for a past event.
RISK FRONTIERS – CLAIMS MANAGEMENT: THE PURSUIT OF CERTAINTY
19 September 2013 – Le Plaza Hotel, Brussels
In association with Belrim & sponsored by AIG
* Book you free place now! by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
An unpaid or delayed claim can lead to the loss of a job for a risk manager in these difficult times.
For this reason Commercial Risk Europe has teamed up with Belrim, the Belgian risk management association, to hold an in-depth and highly topical one-day seminar on the critical subject of claims management.
This event will identify the major claims trends to help risk managers identify where their efforts should be focused and where new heads of claims will likely arise.
But it will more importantly ask what risk managers really want from their insurers, brokers and other advisors in the event of a claim and what could and should be done by all the parties before, during and after the event to ensure that the policy does what it was intended to do.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Franck Grimonpont, Directeur des Assurances, Suez Environnement
- Gaëtan Lefèvre, President of Belrim
- Vladimir Rostan d’Ancezune, Avocat – HMN & Partners
- Dominique Sevelle, Senior Loss Adjuster – ACS
- Andrew Walker, Head of Casualty Claims, Europe, AIG
John Kelly, Vice President, Property & Energy Major Loss Claims, EMEA, AIG
Full programme available 19 August
For more information and to reserve your place please contact our event manager Annabel White: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0) 1580 201 740
* Attendance is free for all risk and insurance managers – Insurers, brokers and other service providers are eligible for one free place per company – additional places may be purchased for €200 per place.