During this session, you will learn and discuss:
- The requirements of the new legislation and implications for your organisation (public and private sector), as well as a brief glance at other relevant domestic and international legislation;
- Why whistleblowing is critical to your Ethics & Compliance programme and how it can be leveraged in your risk management (ERM) programme;
- Roles and responsibilities in the whistleblower programme (e.g. governance, ownership and outsourcing);
- How whistleblowing can be enabled by technology;
- Practical implementation story from ING Belgium: experience with the law implementation and how WBRO is handled within our organization
If there are certain topics or questions that you would like to see addressed, please let us know prior to 14 April.
Date and timing
- 25 April 2023
- 15.00-17.00, followed by networking drink
Register via LINK to confirm your presence as soon as possible. You’ll receive all the practical details shortly before the event.
Looking forward to an interactive discussion.
Find the slides here: BELRIM PWC 25 04 2023 – Whistleblowing F