AIG and BELRIM are delighted to invite our risk and insurance managers (effective members) and the academic members to a multinational insurance training, designed to build knowledge of multinational risks and the ever-changing complexities of global insurance programs. The session examines the key operational aspects of global programs, including design challenges, critical requirements and stakeholder collaboration, all supported by case studies to provide real-world context.
The training is intended to help you articulate:
- What are the options available for insuring risks around the globe?
- How do I choose the right multinational insurance partner?
- Which multinational insurance program structure is best and most compliant?
- What are the key considerations when designing and executing a Controlled Master Program (CMP)?
- What are some of the challenges that can impact successful CMP implementation?
- How are multinational claims handled, reported and settled?
Tuesday, 24 January 2023
AIG Europe SA
3:00 pm Welcome coffee
3:30 pm Training by Valerie Van Meldert, Head of Multinational, AIG FraBeLux
5:30 pm Networking drink
The training will be given in English