Risk Frontiers Brussels 2017 : Cyber risk – Rising to the challenge
The annual Risk Frontiers Brussels conference, now in its sixth year, will focus on the ever increasing cyber issues affecting business in Europe.
As well as the threat of cyberattack that looms on the horizon in today’s business environment, the ever present risk of simple technical breakdown or IT failure are other often overlooked threats to industry.
Leading European and international experts will explain what the market is doing to help mitigate and transfer some of these exposures, and delegates will be able to focus more closely on key topics in a series of breakout sessions during the day.
- The risk landscape, including a look at the impact of digitalisation and IoT
- Legal and regulatory cyber framework in Europe, including GDPR
- Supply chain cyber risk – exposure, liability, cost and mitigation
- IT Failure, BI and Industrial Control Systems
- Crisis response in the event of a cyberattack or breakdown
- Internal and external threats – people, culture and awareness
- Risk identification and mapping
- Cyber risk transfer and claims
Book your space now! Attendance is free for risk managers, £120 for other delegates (ex VAT) and £60 for Belrim members.
FOR REGISTRATION CLICK ON THE BANNER
Where: HOTEL BRISTOL STEPHANIE
The hotel has some parking at the hotel and the address of the car park is Rue de Livourne 4. The cost would be €9 per car for the conference.
Otherwise there is a public car park directly next to the hotel at a cost of €2 per hour
When: 30/11/2017 – from 8:30 am to 5 pm
Find the preliminary programme HERE.