Euroclear - 1, Boulevard du Roi Albert II - Brussels
This event happened on 26/01/2017, you cannot register for a past event.Request an invitation to this event
About this event
BELRIM is pleased to invite you to our next Ladies Mind Risks event on January 26th, 2017 at 4:30PM.
The subject will be focused on security specifically for women when travelling abroad.
Female business travellers constitute 45% of the corporate travel market. While most travel security considerations apply to all travellers, there are unique concerns for female travellers and expatriates.
Based on globally developed practices and most frequent incidents encountered by female travellers overseas, our speaker, Aurore CHATARD from International SOS, will introduce “the 5 Golden Rules” that can help mitigate risks.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Guidelines for research essentials, preparation tips and what to do in the face of a crisis
- The use of public transport
- How to manage cultural sensitivities and an examination of personal profile
- How to mitigate travel security risks
Seating is this time limited to 30 ladies as the event is intended to be very interactive with Q&A and sharing experience.
Our guest speaker will adapt her presentation based on your concerns and questions !
To be able to do that, please answer this pre-questionnaire when registering
(or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 10th, 2017)
- How many trips do you make to foreign countries each year?
- How many countries have you visited in your lifetime (any expatriation)?
- Where will you be travelling to on your next trips?
- What is your biggest concern when travelling abroad?
- Have you ever participated in travel security training before?
- Have you faced any security issue while travelling ? If yes, could you explain and tell if you want to share with the audience ?
- What are your expectations from this training in safety / security?
EVENT WILL BE IN ENGLISH
When: Thursday, January 26th from 4:30PM SHARP to 7:30PM
1, Boulevard du Roi Albert II