Hotel Le Plaza Adolphe Maxlaan 118-126 1000 Brussel, België Tel. +32 2 278 01 00
About this event
We are delighted to invite you to Commercial Risk Europe’s and Commercial Risk Africa’s first joint event –Risk Frontiers— Developing business & managing risk in Africa, which takes place on 2 October in Brussels.
As more and more European companies look to the commercial opportunities opening up in Africa so the need to really understand the associated risk landscape increases.
For this reason Commercial Risk Europe and its sister publication Commercial Risk Africa have teamed up with Belrim, the Belgian risk management association, to hold an in-depth and thought-provoking one-day seminar on the following key topics:
- the big picture: expansion into Africa: opportunities and threats
- a global overview of threats & opportunities from an African / European point of view
- international expansion into africa: the risk landscape
- infrastructure investment and trade credit risk in Africa
- the emerging insurance market in Sub Saharan Africa
- global programmes and compliance
- the emerging insurance market in French-speaking Africa
- the state of the African risk management profession
- fostering the growth and development of the risk management profession in Africa
This highly topical event is free to attend for all corporate risk and insurance managers. We hope you can join us and we look forward to welcoming you on 2 October in Brussels.
For more information and to reserve your place please contact our event manager Annabel White:email@example.com or go to http://www.commercialriskeurope.com/events/calendar/rfbrussels-2014/
GET THE PROGRAMME HERE
|Gaëtan Lefèvre Organizer|